Who should attend?
- This course provides technical knowledge on Oil & Gas subsea production systems.
- This course is designed for engineers and technicians whose activity is related to the design, construction and/or operation of Oil & Gas subsea production systems.
- In order to be able to follow this training, trainees are asked to fulfill at least one of the criteria below:
- either a proven experience in the design or the conception of pipelines of at least 1 year,
- or to have a proven experience of deep offshore projects of at least 1 year,
- or to be evolving towards a conception position or subsea pipeline design or deep offshore projects.