Who should attend?
- From the properties of the finished products, this training provides a deeper knowledge on petroleum products formulation, storage and transfer between different sites.
- Operation staff (field operators, panel operators, supervisors…) in reception, blending, storage and shipping facilities in refineries and petrochemical plants.
- Anyone involved in petroleum products transfer and storage management.
- In order to be able to follow this training, trainees are asked to fulfill at least one of the criteria below:
- either proven experience in petroleum products or storage for at least 1 year,
- or to be in evolution towards a position related to petroleum products and storage.