Who should attend?
- This high-level certification in the field of hybrid and electric powertrains is intended to help automakers and equipment manufacturers in their policy of retraining engineers to meet the new needs of the electrified powertrain market.
- This training covers the fields of electrical engineering involved in the design and development of an electrified powertrain, from the blank sheet to its manufacture. At the end of the training, students will have a global technical vision of an electrified powertrain and a good ability to intervene in each of the trades concerned, keeping in mind the interactions between fields.
- This certification is aimed at technicians and engineers working in the transport industry (automotive, heavy duty, naval, railway and off-road) who wish to acquire skills in electric and hybrid powertrain.
- Thermal engine fundamentals.
- Engineer or technician with more than 10 years of experience.