Who should attend?
- This course aims to impart the method for selecting the adequate reactor and determine the necessary data for design or performance optimization.
- Engineers and technical staff from the refining, petrochemical and the chemical industries, involved in R&D, technical support, project functions.
- Process engineers or any person involved in the design or improvement of processes.
- To fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- have a Master degree or equivalent,
- or at least 1 year of proven experience in a technical position related to the development or improvement of processes in the refining or petrochemical industry,
- or in the process of moving towards a position involved in the development or improvement of processes.