3 days MOT/INSYST-E
- R&D engineers, managers, executives who have to develop a new product or a new powertrain.
- To acquire an overview of the processes and methodologies of systems engineering and an overview of powertrain project management.
- To understand the basic notions of systems engineering.
- To understand specificities of systems engineering in a powertrain project.
- To know the tools, processes and methodologies required to develop a new powertrain.
- To understand how to implement the know how acquired in this program.
Fundamentals of systems engineering 0.5 day
- History of Systems Engineering.
- System definition.
- Life cycle.
- Engineering system.
- Engineering system in automotive industry.
- Processes and objects (product, process, service).
- V cycle: engineering (specify, design), physical parts, integration (integrate, validate, justify).
- Other methods of product development.
Tree decomposition of a new system 0.5 day
- A system tree.
- Product development tree and decomposition by levels.
- Development process tree.
- Associated systems.
- Design by steps/rank of maturity.
- Simultaneous development of the product and the process.
Engineering process 1 day
- Define the need.
- Specify: define the requirements (technical specification).
- Design from a functional and organic point of view a new system to meet the requirements: internal functional analysis, external functional analysis, FMEA, functional architectures, organic architectures and interfaces.
- Evaluation and optimization.
- Integration and validation.
Project management process 0.5 day
- Product and process planning.
- Steering and control of deadlines.
- Steering and control of costs.
- Steering and control of quality.
- Steering and control of risks.
- Requirements management: process from the need for the client to the requirement.
- Configuration management.
- Diversity management.
Application on a case study 0.5 day