5 days PL/SUBINT2
- This course is intended for engineers and technicians whose activity is related to the operation of Oil & Gas subsea facilities.
- This course provides technical knowledge on Oil & Gas subsea facilities.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- determine integrity characteristics,
- evaluate consequences of failures,
- plan repairs.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Ways and means
- Lectures carry numerous examples from ongoing projects.
- Trainers are specialized engineers currently involved in deep offshore projects.
PHYSICAL & STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ISSUES & THEIR MAIN CONSEQUENCES
- Stress & fatigue.
- External corrosion, internal erosion/corrosion.
- Hydrogen induced stress cracking.
- External event.
- Thermal Insulation, heat loss.
- Case studies, prevention & remediation.
“FUNCTIONAL” INTEGRITY ISSUES & THEIR MAIN CONSEQUENCES
- Defective subsea retrievable modules.
- “Internal” leakages (passing valves, passing non-return valves, …).
- Leaks to environment.
- Electrical lines/conductors defects.
- Monitoring sensors signal loss.
- Hydraulic locks.
- Chemical lines blockages.
NON CONFORMITY MANAGEMENT
- Non conformity.
- Non conformity “dossiers”.
- Non-conformity register/database.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
- Planned events.
- Unplanned events.