5 days PL/SUBINT1
- This course is designed for engineers and technicians whose activity is related to the operation of Oil & Gas subsea facilities.
- This course provides technical knowledge on Oil & Gas subsea facilities.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- fix objectives for inspection campaigns,
- write specifications for the inspection of installation (with ROV, etc.).
- No prerequisites for this course.
Ways and means
- Lectures carry numerous examples from ongoing projects.
- Trainers are specialized engineers currently involved in deep offshore projects.
INSPECTIONS & THEIR OBJECTIVES
- By contractor (with operator follow-up).
- By operator.
DEEP WATER SYSTEMS INSPECTION ACTIVITIES
- “Standard” types.
- Means, constraints, limitations.
- Visual indications specific to deep subsea conditions.
- Main challenges.
- Regulatory requirements, RBI approach, …
- Inspection plan.
- Inspection zones, inspection mean times.
- Inspection plan revision.
GENERIC SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
SPECIFIC SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
INSPECTION MANAGEMENT DATABASE
- Objectives and functionalities.
- Contents and structure.
- Inputs and outputs.
KEYS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INSPECTION DATABASE
“INITIAL STATUS” REFERENCES
- Technical specifications, manufacturing dossiers.
- Inspections reports.
- Installation/commissioning reports.
- Flowlines intelligent pigging.
- Occurrence/anomaly follow-up.
- Adequate response to commands.
- Adequate operating parameters.
- Sand production monitoring.
- Sand erosion monitoring.
- Flexible risers/IPBs.
- Riser towers/Risers.
- Valves testing.
- “Safety valves” testing.
- Control fluid consumption.
- Downhole chemical injection flow test.