5 days OMT/RMO
- Anyone involved in management and work coordination: maintenance, operation and the support department.
- To provide in-depth knowledge related to the organization, monitoring and optimization of routine maintenance.
- To perform detailed preparation work.
- To identify the various roles and responsibilities involved.
- To control all aspects of routine maintenance.
Ways and means
- Sharing of participants’ best practices.
- Practical exercises.
- Applications and case studies dealing with routine maintenance optimization.
Routine maintenance and main objectives 2 days
- Types of maintenance: preventive, corrective, condition based.
- Optimized maintenance policy requirement: budget, technical and safety goals.
- Maintenance costs optimization: failure global costs, inefficiency costs.
- Equipment reliability management: criticality assessment, performance monitoring and control, reliability indicators (MTBF, MTTR, etc.).
- From notification to work completion: demand, notification, emergency, preparation, planning, material, job safety analysis.
- Cost estimate and control. Work acceptances criteria.
- Teams responsibility: maintenance, operation, safety.
- Applications and exercises.
- Work planning: tasks sequencing, procedures and work scheduling.
- Resources optimization.
- How to supervise and control works on site.
Contracting 1 day
- Purpose, efficiency conditions.
- How to select, supervise and control contractors.
- Work specifications: main chapters. Different types of contracts. Bidding.
- Safety and quality management. Contractor selection, audits, partnerships.
- Key performance indicators. Upgrading plans.
- From failure management to equipment management: maintenance improvements.
On-site works supervision, quality and schedule management 2 days
- Occupational health and safety.
- Risks dealing with hot works, lifting, works at heights, scaffoldings, electrical, piping, high pressure cleaning, works in confined spaces.
- Lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Job safety analysis. Prevention plans and work permits: regulation, education, constraints. Responsibility of the personal.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Quality control plan: Audit, Quality audits, contractor management.
- Progress monitoring: physical progress, indicators (kpi’s), schedule and critical path. Statements and checks on site.
- Work acceptance: use of checklists, punch lists, interfaces management with production and inspection department.