3 days PL/QAQCGB
- This course is perfect for anyone involved in the management of industrial projects, in particular Oil & Gas projects.
- This course explains the importance of quality management in projects as well as how to continuously improve project practices.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- manage project quality, the stakes involved and the benefits of feedback,
- apply quality assurance, quality control, quality tools, human and material quality resources in the development of projects,
- continuously improve project development methods to create added value for their company.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Ways and means
- Extensive use of examples from actual exploration & production projects.
- Practical exercises: project objectives, surveillance plan, experience feedback, risk analysis.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 0.5 day
- Management of and by quality. Quality improvement cycle. ISO-9001 standard. Application to projects.
- Integrated management systems (quality, safety and health, environmental, security, social, societal).
- Project reference standard. Internal and external customer satisfaction. Management commitment.
- Project objectives, key performance indicators, role of project team.
QUALITY PROCESS & ORGANIZATION 0.5 day
- ISO-10006 standard: common points and differences with respect to ISO-9001.
- Links between management and project process, identification and cartography of project processes.
- Project organization and quality responsibilities, involvement of the management team and quality independence vs. organization efficiency.
- Key documents: execution plan, quality plan, procurement plan, EHS plan.
- Project quality plan associated list of project management procedures.
- Related processes: interface management, documentation management, change management, risk management.
QUALITY CONTROL DURING EXECUTION 0.5 day
- External and internal quality audits.
- Surveillance plan: key principles, definition of surveillance levels and tasks, document control, meetings, management of non-conformances, management of records.
- Surveillance during procurement and construction: organization, methods, tools and resources needed for quality control at supplier's premises.
QUALITY FEEDBACK & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT 0.5 day
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Key Performance Indicators. Periodical surveillance meetings and follow-up of actions.
- Feedback: gathering, use for improvement, benchmarking.
- Principle of supplier's document review. Document approvals and updates.
- Use of project non-conformances for improvement purposes.
- Quality records. Project as-built documentation.
RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 1 day
- Definition of risk, gravity, probability, criticality.
- Risk identification methods, qualification, prioritization.
- Risk register: organization, owners, meetings and stakeholders.
- Tools to monitor and update the risk register.
- Tools to put in place a risk mitigation system.
- Methods to follow up on progress and results.