3 days MOT/MGTP-E
- R&D engineers, managers, executives who have to participate in a project team or lead powertrain projects.
- To acquire an overview of powertrain project management methodologies, tools, processes in order to build and manage a new project.
- To understand the basic notions of project management.
- To understand specificities of powertrain project management.
- To know the tools, processes and methodologies required to successfully manage a new project.
- To understand how to implement the know-how acquired in this program.
- To apply to understand how it works.
Organization 1 day
- Life cycles of a powertrain project.
- Contractor and supervisor.
- Organization of powertrain projects.
- Breakdown: WBS and OBS, timing and validation of projects by milestones.
- Founding documents: from the product plan to the specifications of the project, contracting documents in a new project.
- Introduction to systems engineering.
- Planning: repositories and development plan, work scheduling (PERT/Gantt chart), management of the planning / critical path, resource management and load smoothing.
- Budget and profitability: planned resources and compliance with the objectives, evaluation of the budget and management of the risks and opportunities, calculation of profitability of the project, framing of the project.
Powertrain project management 1.5 days
- Steering and control of deadlines.
- Steering and control of the costs.
- Steering and control of quality.
- Steering and control of the risks.
- Requirements management process.
- Configuration management.
- Diversity management.
- Steering a cooperation project between manufacturers.
- Key features: dashboard and key indicators.
- Visual management.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Closing a project (assessment of a project and capitalization).
Role of the project leader 0.5 day
- Role of the project leader.
- Best managerial practices.
- Resistance to change.
- Conflict management.
- Information management.
- Intercultural management.
- Management of people: recruitment & induction, delegation, communicate with your team, managing people’s problems, attendance management, stress management, training your staff, coaching, change management within your teams, management of the culture of the organization within the teams.
2016 course calendar
|Jun 21 - 23||Rueil||€1,890||Online||By email|