2 days SEC/SHEINVOL
- All plant staff, from operation, maintenance, engineering to laboratory.
- To be able to contribute towards a positive and active view of the plant SHE process.
- To understand the individual’s role in the plant SHE process and results expected.
- To take over the plant SHE tools.
- To enforce one's SHE involvement in daily job.
Ways and means
- Use of plant SHE tools:
- easy practical application of risk analysis methods
- sharing of experiences (videos, case studies).
Safety commitment for the plant and the employee 0.25 day
- Employer and employee safety regulatory requirements.
- Safety improvement policy: moral requirement, economic features, technical challenge.
- Employer and employee legal responsibilities.
- Ensure one’s own and occupational environment protection.
Risks understanding - Hazard management tools 0.75 day
- Risk management: target, field of application, staff concern.
- Work-accident consequence assessment
- Different accidents script (fire, explosive or toxic gas leak, etc.) and effects quantification.
- Taking into account in daily assignment.
- Hazard analysis methods
- Target: risk assessment, protection and prevention means.
- Main hazard analysis methods overview (HAZOP, CCC, etc.).
- Risk analysis adaptation and use in standard process operations (product emptying, sampling, decommissioning, etc.).
- Management of change.
Public behavior 0.5 day
- Plant safety policy: top management choice, safety KPI follow-up, means implementation, whole coherence.
- Tools: safety instructions, procedures, check-list, experience sharing, occupational task risk analysis, group work (interest, constraints, limits, etc.).
- Expertise available: top management, SHE team, medical unit, experts.
Individual behavior - Human reliability 0.5 day
- Management and individual exemplary behavior (rules & instruction agreement, personal protective equipment complying).
- Team work induction.
- Sense of observation development, reaction in front of a new or unusual situation.
- Awareness of one’s stake and role in SHE process.
- Human reliability: tacking in account in prevention tools and risk analysis.