2 days MOT/SINGMP-E
- Engineers or powertrain project leaders who have to work in China with Chinese companies.
- This course provides designers or project managers with keys to manage new situations following their involvement in multi-company multicultural collaboration projects.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand the powertrain sector in China,
- know the Chinese development process,
- identify development opportunities,
- better understand Chinese culture.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Ways and means
- Training presented by a Chinese-French company manager in a play approach.
Automotive market in China 1 day
- China's auto market.
- Major players: foreign and Chinese manufacturers.
- The ambitions of Chinese manufacturers.
- French manufacturers in China: PSA and Renault.
- French OEMs in China: Valeo, Faurecia, …
- Major issues of powertrain in China.
- Existing and mature technologies.
- Regulatory changes.
- Technical developments of powertrains.
- Research organizations related to subcontractors.
- The perspective of the Joint Venture.
- Case study.
Working & negotiating in China 1 day
- Introduction to Chinese culture.
- Political, economic and cultural environment in China.
- Traditional values and those of future generations.
- Understanding cultural differences.
- Communicating effectively with the Chinese.
- Multicultural context project management.
- Negotiating with the Chinese.
- Realizing purchases in China.
- IP protection in China.
- Key factors for success.
- Case study.