2 days MOT/SINGMP-E
- Engineers or powertrain project leaders who have to work in China with Chinese companies.
- Many designers or project manager are now involved in multi-company multicultural collaboration projects and need to manage this new situation.
- To understand the powertrain sector in China.
- To know the Chinese development process.
- To identify development opportunities.
- To better understand Chinese culture.
Ways and means
- Training presented by a Chinese-French company manager in a play approach.
Automotive market in China 1 day
- China's auto market.
- Major players: foreign and Chinese manufacturers.
- The ambitions of Chinese manufacturers.
- French manufacturers in China: PSA and Renault.
- French OEMs in China: Valeo, Faurecia, ...
- Major issues of powertrain in China.
- Existing and mature technologies.
- Regulatory changes.
- Technical developments of powertrains.
- Research organizations related to subcontractors.
- The perspective of the Joint Venture.
- Case study.
Working and negotiating in China 1 day
- Introduction to Chinese culture.
- Political, economic and cultural environment in China.
- Traditional values and those of future generations.
- Understanding cultural differences.
- Communicating effectively with the Chinese.
- Multicultural context project management.
- Negotiating with the Chinese.
- Realizing purchases in China.
- IP protection in China.
- Key factors for success.
- Case study.
2016 course calendar
|Jun 27 - 28||Rueil||€1,590||Online||By email|