35 days PL/LET
- This certification is designed for logistic engineers or technicians aiming to integrate an E&P logistic's organization: logistic managers, base managers, etc.
- This certification aims to provide trainees with an overall view of the scope of work of a logistics specialists, a strategic component of the exploration & production activity in exploration, projects, operations decommissioning.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- manage the approach of the stakes related to the exploration and production of an Oil & Gas field,
- explain the differences between road, sea and air transport,
- deal with HSE challenges,
- make a logistic base work and organize the different jobs carried out by the relevant involved staff.
- Logistic engineers or technicians aiming to integrate an E&P logistic's organization.
Ways and means
- A logistic group project either throughout or at the end of the course and will be presented to a jury.
- Continuous evaluations.
- Numerous videos and animations illustrating the main points.
- A visit of contractors facilities, as far as possible.
Durations serve as a guide and may vary depending on course organization, knowledge of the group of trainees and the client’s request. Duration including competencies assessment duration.
INTRODUCTION TO E&P CONTEXT 8 days
- Basic knowledge of oil & gas E&P
- Introduction to E&P logistics context
LOGISTICS 9 days
- Logistic base management
- Tubular in logistics activities
- Warehouse management
- Material management
- Introduction to civil works
- Lifting & handling operations
TRANSPORTATION ISSUES 7 days
- Air transport: techniques and methods
- Sea transport: techniques and methods
- Road transport: techniques and methods
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Meteorology for air, road and sea transport
MANAGEMENT ISSUES 6 days
- Management of HSE & quality
- Waste management
- Cost control (budget, OPEX, etc.)
- Contracts and purchasing for buyers
- Visit of contractors
PROJECT 5 days
- Logistic project and presentation of projects to the jury