5 days IR/ELECBAS
- All electrical department beginners.
- Non electrical staff involved in electricity.
- To discover the industrial electricity features of refineries and petrochemical plants .
- To learn the fundamentals of electricity.
- To describe a plant's typical network .
- To identify equipment used for the grid .
- To discover electric motors and generators .
- To apply electrical safety rules.
Fundamentals in industrial electricity 1 day
- Characteristics of electrical power supply for industrial uses.
- Principles of electrical distribution
- Purpose of electrical distribution, characteristics of the grid.
- One line electric distribution diagram.
- Application: overall online diagram.
Sub station equipment and switchgear 2 days
- Purposes and uses of equipment including:
- Transformers: overall technology & troubleshooting.
- Circuit breakers: technology & switchboard.
- Electric Control System (overall).
Hazards 1 day
- Electrical shocks.
- Direct and indirect contact s.
- Collective and personal protective equipment .
- Hazardous areas.
- Basics in safety, operation and maintenance
- Faillure prevention .
- Work permits.
Motors 0.5 day
- Different type of motors .
- Operation and technology.
- LV & HV motors .
Steam turbines generators 0.5 day
- Electrical power generating set.