5 days PL/CONST3GB
- This course is aimed at field engineers and supervisors from the upstream sector that are responsible for the overall management of construction site activities.
- This course aims to raise awareness about HSE on the construction site and develop management tools.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- evaluate and manage HSE and security risks on the construction site,
- apply construction management skills,
- monitor and control HSE tools.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Ways and means
- This course is illustrated by:
- Exercises for each step of the construction progress,
- Numerous examples taken from Oil & Gas construction activities.
This module is part of course E-730, which may be validated, upon request, after all modules have been completed. The content may be customized upon client request. Durations serve as a guide and may vary depending on course organization, knowledge of the group of trainees and the client’s request.
SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT ON THE FIELD 0.5 day
- HSE prevention plan: definition and evaluation of risk, subcontractor organization and training.
- Preventive action plan.
- HSE incident management: Root Cause Analysis of incidents, including consequence analysis. Immediate actions.GENERAL HSE2 d
- Corrective and preventive actions.
- Communication and crisis management.
- Emergency Response Plan.
- Experience feedback.
- Surveillance: surveillance plan, field HSE audits, safety tour, behavioral observations, subcontractor HSE evaluation.ON SITE HSE2 d
- Monitoring of SIMOPS activities.
- Identification and analysis of construction risks: root analysis, electrical risks, wrong gestures and postures, work at height, radio protection, use of gas, lifting and handling, fire, work in confined spaces, defensive driving.
- Security Management: definition, site management with regards to external events (robbery, kidnapping, data).Security0.5 d
- Security control and technologies.